Friday, July 20, 2012

Poison Ivy




So, as requested by Jennifer, I did the Poison Ivy look. It actually came out being more versatile than I thought. You could wear this for a fairy costume, or a jungle look, or even if you wanted to be some form of whimsical Eve. Anyway, I took spirit gum (You can find it at any costume store) and applied it to my skin. Then took some ordinary leaves (I cut some off my fake flowers) and pressed them where I applied the spirit gum. (You kind of have to work fast, spirit gum will dry relatively quick) After that, and this should have been my first step because trying to work around the leaves was a pain, but I applied a bright green around my entire eyes followed by a darker green in the crease. After that, I applied a hot pink to my brow bone and above the darker green. As for the lips, I put some clear lip gloss on, then lined my lips in dark green shadow, feathering it towards the middle. After that, I applied bright pink lipstick to finish it off. And there you have it! The look is complete! Not as time consuming as Batman, but still pretty fun to do.

What/Who should I do next? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment