Sunday, July 22, 2012

Long Time No Post.....

Hi Everyboddddyyyyyy!!!!
I have been such a slacker and I am so so so sorry!!! I have just been so stressed out and ready to punch things :( But, I am working through that and am finally excited to be blogging again. 
Well, today it was raining ALOT and I mean alot I was just coming from Sally's Beauty Supply where I picked up 2 of the ChinaGlaze glitter crackles (on sale) and Turned Up Turquoise as well as some nail wheels so I can practice without wasting polish!!
So, today for you lovelies I have one of the Essie Mirror Metallics topped with Sticks and Stones as well as a Essie and Maybelline comparison...
Enjoy
 Today is a rainy day 
 Essie No Place Like Chrome with Flash


 Essie No Place Like Chrome No Flash




 No Flash

 With Flash
I decided to top it off with  Coverbands Sticks and Stones and I just have to say I loooooveee this combo!!
Ok, so here is how the Essie Mirrored Metallic compare to the Maybelline ColorShow Metallic
From Left to Right 
Essie No Place Like Chrome, Maybelline Petal to the Metal, Essie Good as Gold, Maybelline Bold Gold, Essie Blue Rhapsody, Maybelline Navy Narcissist, Essie Nothing Else Metals, Maybelline Amethyst Ablaze, and Essie Penny Talk 
All of them are one coat with the exception of both the Essie's and Maybelline's golds they are both 2 coats or they would of been streaky. I am loving how they will look stamped with each other and can't wait to try... 
I think they will be PERFECT for stamping

**UPDATE**
I was shopping today and found another Maybelline Metallic in Blue Blowout so here is a shot to compare Maybelline Color Show Blue Blowout and Essie Mirrored Metallic Blue Rhapsody
Blue Blowout  is on the left and Blue Rhapsody is on the right

I promise to show my face more I am less stressed out with life so I can't wait to get back to doing what I love!!

ALSO.....
I am planning a giveaway because my blog is a year old so I am trying to think of something fantastic 

No comments:

Post a Comment