Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Who's afraid of the big, bad bat?


Alright, lovelies. This is what I've been doing recently lol. I've been doing a series of makeup based off some things. Right now, it's Batman!

This mask was actually incredibly time consuming! I outlined the bat logo in white liner, then went over it with  my black NYX felt tip liner. After that, I put the yellow over my entire lid, brow and under. For under, to get it semi even, I seriously just followed the bags under my eyes. Weird, I know, but it worked! After that, I colored in the rest of the mask using my black NYX jumbo pencil. Then patted that down with simple black eye shadow. I blended the black into the yellow and added eye liner. Then used a baby wipe (MUCH better and cheaper than makeup remover wipes) to crisp up the lines and....FINISHED! lol doesn't sound like a lot of steps, but trust me...It took so much time lol

Who would you guys like to see next from Batman?
         *Robin
         *Cat Woman
         * The Joker
         * The Riddler
         * Poison Ivy
         * Penguin

I've already done Harle Quinn, so I'll put that one up next when I can find the picture -____-....Until then!

2 comments: