Friday, March 23, 2012

Today On The Nubbin Files......

I had to chop down my nails so I present to you the nubbin files 
BUTTER LONDON'S
No More Waity Katie
I layered it over Dr. Remedy's Lovely Lavender
I am soooo excited to finally share this polish with all of you! I have been lemming this polish since I first started collecting and blogging. It is one of my number one lemming and my lovely friend 
Danielle at
She is such a doll and I love her so much!!! Thank You Danielle I really appreciate you sending me this lovely nom nom nom

To my followers make sure you check out Danielle's Blog Sales she has lot's of Juleps, some N.O.P.I's, and some Nubar Nail Art Pens and stamping plates go and check it out!!


With Flash
Ohhhh she soooo pretty.....





No Flash 

I love the the little hiding birdie...

Thank You Danielle I really love this polish and I can't wait to use it again

2 comments:

  1. I love wearing this colour when I have to cut my nails super short. It's so pretty it always makes me feel better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you doing the whole professional nail picture thing. Even on lil nubbin's, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete