Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Blog Awards - Ashley's Post

Since Jennifer did such a good job of picking blog (AKA she picked all my favs) I am just going to stick with her picks and just post my answers and random facts! Glad everyone is enjoying this blog. Jennifer does such a good job of posting and keeping up with things while I slack off...thanks Jen your the best!!! life is pretty crazy right now and I will be ready to get back on a schedule once school starts...expect more posting from me once that happens! I will hopefully have another post for you all within the day or so! I have something pretty exciting planned, I just need a few more supplies! See you all soon!


Blog Award Questions and Random Facts


Favorite Color: Green

Favorite Song: Nothing’s Gonna Stop Us Now – Jefferson Starship

Favorite Dessert: Not a fair questions…I am a notorious sugar addict so I feel like I would be doing a disservice to all the lovely desserts that have brought me so much joy over the years by just picking one…I’m going to be diplomatic and say anything with chocolate or butter…preferably together:)

What is pissing you off? The fact that school starts in 12 days…excuse my language but what the hell happened to my summer…

When you’re upset you? Blow things totally out of proportion, lose my temper, then need my space…I’m a girl and full of hormones…give me a break…

Favorite Pet: Bella-Boo…my puppy…not really a puppy anymore but still my little nugget:)

Black or White: Black

Biggest Fear: Failure

Best Feature: My family…not really a feature but they have made me who I am today…physical feature would be my tootsies…they are pretty freaky to be honest…

Everyday Attitude: Depends on the day...positive 99% of the time…the other 1% is attributed to a lot of other factors…humans drive me crazy sometimes…

What is perfection? A really, really good piece of pizza…or maybe really bad reality tv…it’s the little things in life:)

Guilty Pleasure: Nail polish….all things beauty…sugar…snuggles from Bella…


7 Random Facts about Ashley

  1. 1. I am a huge nerd…although I love nail polish, make up, and good smellies, I also love being a lab rat…
  2. 2. I am a sucker for really bad reality TV…especially crime/jail shows…Lock Up on MSNBC deserves an Emmy
  3. 3. I have a fear of watching people put on deodorant…that is all I can even say about it without almost puking…
  4. 4. I hate when my hands get hot…
  5. 5. I am REALLY good at Mario…like really good…(maybe only in my head though)
  6. 6. I love the smell of bleach…
  7. 7. I hate to sweat and I avoid it at all costs…

1 comment: