Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Yay Another Blog Award!!! Best Blog Award

We want to  Thank Paola at Princess Poly for this Blog Award Thank You so much Snookums <3
Both Ashley and I will share our facts with you and tag our 10 each favorite blogs because group participation is the key
RULES: You must link back to the person who awarded this to you! Share 7 random facts! Award 15 blogs and Answer the questions listed above! And send the people awarded a comment letting them know!



Jennifers Questions:
1. Fave Color - Red
2. Fave Song - ManEater By Nelly Furtado and Lil Wayne
3. Fave Dessert -Fried Oreos with Vanilla Ice Cream
4.What is pissing you off- The Freaking Traffic in Capecod
5. When you're upset you -  Smoke Reefer
6. Fave Pet - Dogs I want a Great Dane but My last dog was a blue fawn named Barbie
7. Black or White - Black
8. Biggest Fear - Spiders
9. Best Feature - My eyes
10. Everyday Attitude - Positive
11. What is perfection - Really though what is perfection?
12. Guilty Pleasure -  Nail Polish

7 Random Facts about Jennifer
1. I graduated HighSchool at 16 and went to 2 years of college for autocollision repair by 18
2. I was Born and Raised in Las Vegas Nevada
3. I have been to I have been to 15 states but have driven cross country and stopped and toured things 
4. I love Diet Dr. Pepper
5. My favorite food is Spicy Italian Sausages in a hotdog bun with Ketchup Only
6. I love my Milk with Ice
7. I Hate South Park

Jennifer's 15 tagged blogs:



1 comment:

  1. George's favs.
    1. Fave Color - Blue or Grey
    2. Fave Song - Bahamian Rhapsody by Queen
    3. Fave Dessert -Fruit
    4.What is pissing you off- Nothing really.
    5. When you're upset you - workout with weights.
    6. Fave Pet - dog any loving dog.
    7. Black
    8. Biggest Fear my own expectations
    9. Best Feature - calves, LOL
    10. Everyday Attitude - Positive
    11. What is perfection - Really though what is perfection?
    12. Guilty Pleasure - Nail Polish, floral design...junk food once in awhile, LOL :)

    ReplyDelete