Thursday, September 6, 2012

Day 6 of 31 Day Challenge: Violet

Day 6 is Violet and once again I used several colors and did a splatter mani. I like how this came out because it was my first real attempt to do a splatter. First I started with a white basecoat then I tried 2 different methods first I tried the little spray bottle method which you put the polish and some thinner into a small spray bottle and spray the nails... It was kinda messy but I was pleased with the base effect then the 2 of the colors didn't show that well so I went over again using the straw method and these are the results!! 


OPI  Rumple Wiggens, Planks A Lot, WetnWild The Crown is Mine, Essie Playdate, ChinaGlaze Grape Pop, and
SinfulColors Show Me White

No Flash

With Flash

I am actually enjoying my results of the challenge so far definantly am doing a better job than I did last year!!
See you next time....31

No comments:

Post a Comment