Monday, April 16, 2012

I think I've lost my marbles...

I feel like I haven't posted in forever which I haven't....
BUT, I MISSED ALL YOUR FACES!!!
Today, I am sharing with you ladies my attempt on watermarbling .
 We did a group watermarble in one of the groups I'm in so that everyone could "test the waters as a group"  I  think the other  ladies did a great job!!
So, alas here is mine...
This is what I came up with at first I wasn't very happy with them except my ring and pinky so I removed them all but my ring and came up with....

THIS!!!
I also used the sponging technique that has been floating around pinterest on my thumb and with a slight touchup to make the colors more vibrant it worked perfectly...

I used Not Just for Kelly Green, Dress for the Parade, and P is for Pride  
all from the ColorClub Pride collection






2 comments:

  1. I really like this! I don't think your original water marble was that bad either.

    ReplyDelete