Friday, March 30, 2012

CND Urban Oasis and Teal Sparkle O.O

OH MYLANTA I AM IN LOVE WITH CND'S
Urban Oasis applied like butter, I have never had a polish apply so easily it was opaque in one coat but I used two just for good measure 



 Urban Oasis No Flash
This is such a beautiful dark teal color and definitely will be wearing this on it's own


Teal Sparkle No Flash




 With Flash

 OoOoOoooHHHH Pretttttyyy.......
 Can you see all the amazingness


 I thought it looked pretty with this lighter
Oh, sun why you so good to me?

Did I tell ya'll that I am in love with CND'S?
These are my first 2 CND's Thanks to Taylor over at Nailed to the T and I am in love I have no complaints about dry time, application, or clean up. Cleanup was a breeze! 
Easy on and easy off just like I like it I will update this post with a wear time in a couple days.


4 comments: