Saturday, February 25, 2012

Whats In My Makeup Bag???

AHHHH TO MUCH FREAKING STUFF!!!!
(Not really though)
So I was going through My Beauty Bunny's Blog and she wanted to know whats in everyone's makeup bag so here is my craziness
You can see what's in her's by clicking her blog name
I want to know what's in your makeup bag comment below with the link so I can add it to this post
 I got this 3 tier makeup case at walmart for like $19.00
 Ahhhh the Madness
 *Must Have* Eyelashes I cannot live my life without eyelashes
 Milani, Clinque, Coastal Scents, and NYC Small Palletes
 Coastal Scents Moscow Pallete & NYC Blue Eyes Pallete
 Milani Eye Studio Pallete and Clinque Sample Pallete
 My Non Palleted Eye Shadows
Loreal, ELF, Nyx, Wet n Wild, Urban Decay, Avon, Rimmel, Milani,
I looove the Loreal H.I.P duos the platinum duo is my go to look
 Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion. Pangea Organics Facial Mask and Facial Cream
 Eyeliners Maybellene, Milani, and Elf 
I love Maybellines Master Drama Line the Pen on the right in package is good for a precise line and the cream automatic liner is amazing like just the perfect consistancy
 Maybelline Matte Mousse Stila Facial Primer Coastal Scent eyeshadow primer, Elf eyelid Primer and Almay brighting powder
 Mascara's I love  the one right end it is my favorite!!
Stila, Revlon, Clinique, Wet n Wild, Blinc, Maybelline
 Pigments!!!
 Lip Glosses 
I only do pinks and clears 
I also have Eos's everywhere just none in my makeup bag
The Top Zipper flap has a place for brushes =0D 

 Elf 120 Pallete

 Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer Palette

1 comment:

  1. I don't have a makeup bag. It's rare that I use any. Once upon a time when my health was good, I was always in makeup. Not anymore :(

    ReplyDelete