Monday, January 2, 2012

**FLAKIES* *COMPARISON* *POST** Essie GOSH and FingerPaints


I am rather excited for today's post I am in love with flakies and my biggest flakie lemming is Inglot 204 but thats not what we're here for tonight tonight I have for you a comparison post on 
Essie Shine of The Times, GOSH Rainbow, and FingerPaints Flashy 
Shine of The Times is on my forefinger
Rainbow is on my middlefinger
and 
Flashy is on my ringfinger
and for right now I will let the pictures speak for them selves




 Flashy, Rainbow Shine of The Times
  Flashy, Rainbow Shine of The Times


 Top: Shine of The Times
Middle: Rainbow
Bottom: Flashy
 Shine of The Times, Rainbow, Flashy

So if you notice Flashy isn't as dense as Rainbow or Shine of The Times but as far as color change goes and being amazing on the nail they are al the same I took all these pictures with no flash because I could catch the full beauty of each of these polishes like I said previously I looove flakies so I don't mind owning all of them I also added my Hard Cand Matte-ly in Love top coat and I have to admit I love flakies even more when they have been mattefied even the gilded glitter from Nyx girls I have on my nails now is Mattefied =0D



















So now that you have indulged in all their glory let me know what you think
and guess what....
oh hell don't guess I'll just tell you

ENROUTE TO ME ARE SOME SPECIAL POLISHES AND OTHER AMAZINGNESS FOR A GIVEAWAY!!!
Now this is going to be a very special giveaway hopefully everything follows through like I am planning so that I can help with something that means most to me so 
STAY TUNED EVERYBODY!!!

1 comment:

  1. I have the Essie and FP. I think I like the look of the FP and I'll probably use the Essie to franken with since it's so dense =) Great comparison.

    ReplyDelete