Monday, October 24, 2011

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET MY NAILS GROW

So my Polish Mommy Lori has recommended this Sally Hansen Triple Strong she says she hasn't had a break in 9 months and I must say her nails a beautiful and long so I am excited to see the process and I this will be a successful endeavor I would also like to apologize for all the nakedness you will be seeing here in the coming weeks!!!
I filed my nails  down and started over =0( So I hope you will all join me to see how they grow!!!
 The bottle
This my length as of today I am using Nutra Nail Power Growth along with it cause this stuff makes my nails grow fast

2 comments:

  1. I've been using OPI Nail Envy as my base (two coats) and then two coats of Triple Strength and my nails have grown a TON. I know it'll work for you.. now I continue to use Nail Envy and then paint my nails and use two coats of Triple Strength and haven't broken a nail in over a month!

    ReplyDelete