Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday Poll

So I decided to indulge and do this Friday Poll thing I always see on Dori's blog Kiss My Acetone and always want to do it so here's Friday and Here I am!!! 
Feel free to participate in the comments below or on your own blog

1. How has your week been so far?
Not so bad I got lot's of goodies in the mail and am expecting more!!!
2. Are you into Halloween?
I FREAKIN  LOVE HALLOWEEN it is my absolute favorite holiday and love dressing up my costume this year will be fab!!
3. What are you wearing on your nails right now?
Fairy Dust Alone....
4. Name one off your favorite quotes from a movie.
The flower that blooms in adversity is the most beautiful and rare of all.
~Pat Morita, Mulan.
5. Do you consider yourself to be fashionable?
Absolutely wanna see?
6. Are you a procrastinator or do you get things done early?
Kinda depends on what it is I'm procrastinating about
7. Do you have any Halloween costumes ideas for this year? What are they?
I am gonna be a playboy bunny at work we get to dress up
8. What is your best friend’s name?
I have a couple Joy is my Best Friend for life sonce age 6 then there's Anastasia and Amber and there's my best polish buddy Caroline at ShadowsNail Art
9. What’s the last movie you watched?
Juice starring Tupac Shakur just last night lol...
10. Are you a fan of the rain?
Absolutely I grew up with a lack of rain in Las Vegas so all the rain I am getting now is FFFFAAABBBBUUUULLLOOOUSSSS

No comments:

Post a Comment