Saturday, September 10, 2011

Day 9 30 Day Challenge Rainbow Nails (My Failure) and a Mini NailMail Too..

I must say I am not please with this particular challenge day mani but my gradient mani kinda makes up for it!!!
So todays challenge is the RAINBOW MANI and at first I was like oh I'll share everyone else's since they were cuter than mine but I decided to suck it up and share my failure with everyone soooooo...
On to my RainBlow it
 What I used WnW Red Red SH Crushed Maybelline Banana Bamba FF 220 Volt FF Riot and Matte TC
 No Flash

Both with flash


Nail Mail From Kimberly Low!!!



Yes Ladies My first Suede!!!! OPI'S Here Today... Aragon Tommorow Suede Yes be jealous envy me it's ok just let it happen!!!
I can't wait to swatch this bad boy Thanks Kim and My polish mommy for making the PayPal for me

No comments:

Post a Comment