Sunday, July 24, 2011

Dr.'s REMEDY *NEW* Summer Collection Swatches and Partial Review

Dr.'s REMEDY is a line of doctor-inspired cosmetics that is dedicated to using clean, hypo-allergenic ingredients. Enriched with naturally occurring anti fungal ingredients like tea tree oil, garlic bulb extract, vitamins C and E, and wheat protein, Dr.'s REMEDY Enriched  Nail Polish is free from harsh toxins to promote healthier, stronger nails and the first-ever nail polish on the market approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association
This one is my Favorite Color and for the most part all of them were opaque within 3 coats.
Now on to the Swatches!!!
 GLEE Gold No Flash 3 Coats
 GLEE Gold with Flash
I have been wanting a pretty gold like this and it really is pretty in real life I can't wait to wear this color more
 NURTURE Nude Pink  No Flash
 NURTURE Nude Pink with Flash
This was the only one I really had a issue with it took 5 coats just to get the pretty color you see here in the bottle there is a light pink shimmer but it doesn't really show up on my nail which makes me very sad because it is such a pretty soft pink
 BOLD Baby Blue with Flash 2 Coats
 BOLD Baby Blue No Flash
This color is so FREAKING FUN on the nails it so bright and shiny and its kinda like a metallic baby blue 
 TRANQUIL Tangerine with Flash
 TRANQUIL Tangerine No Flash 
This Bright Orange is also another very fun color very summery I would pair it with a matching bikini and some makeup and drive all the boys wild!!!
 LOVELY Lavender No Flash
 LOVELY Lavender with Flash
So this will be my manicure until it starts to chip and look crazy I am excited to see how long they last before it's time to take it off of my nails, this LOVELY Lavender is by far my favorite color out of all them it's really pretty and I think the color is soft yet so bold like I said by far my favorite!!

So....
Overall I really like this line of polishes and I would love to try more they also have nineteen other vibrant fun looking colors that I am excited to try. My guy absolutely hates the smell of nail lacquer and he said he didn't even know I was painting my nails which is a very good thing and hopefully my super cute Lavender Mani holds up with out chipping!!

What makes Dr.'s Remedy unique is that it doesn't contain toxic ingredients and it's enriched with naturally-occurring elements like tea-tree oil and garlic bulb extract; wheat protein and Vitamins C and E. These enriching ingredients strengthen and protect your nails against fungus, discoloration, cracking and brittleness- problems that cab be cause by the chemicals found in commercial formaldehyde, toluene and DBP meaning it's 3Free and it's safe for pregnant woman so that means pretty mani's for all you expecting mothers!!!
Dr.'s REMEDY also carry treatments such as a Caress Enriched Cuticle Oil and Hydration Hydrating Treatment  and even REMEDY Remover Enriched Non-Acetone Polish Remover

You ladies can get your own Dr.'s REMEDY Nail Polishes for $17 at
http://www.remedynails.com/

Thank You Debbie for the opportunity to review and try your product and I am very excited to try some other colors and the treatments and I will be updating on how my pretty lavender mani holds up

2 comments:

  1. The blue is my favorite!! I love the silver it has in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear good things about this line. I need to add them to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete