Monday, September 10, 2012

Day 9 of 31 Day Challenge: Rainbow

Day 9 is Rainbow and I never miss a opportunity to show off my true colors!!
I used the ColorClub Pride collection which obviously is the perfect choice!!! I used a dotting tool and here I present to you (way better than last years) Rainbow mani..

 SinfulColors Show me White and Color Club Pride Collection

 No Flash

With Flash

I really love this and I am working on getting better with dots kinda...
I am glad I am all caught up on the challenge again so back to our regular posting schedule I may throw in a double post here and there with some other stuff ...
Tell me what you would like to see 
I have lots of new things to try...
China Glaze Bohemians
China Glaze Prismatic vs Wet n Wild duo chrome glitters
China Glaze Turned up Turquoise 

No comments:

Post a Comment