Saturday, April 21, 2012

I Shine So Bright.....

Hi Everybodyyyyy!!
 How is everyone doing today happy and healthy I hope???
I am good honestly I am enjoying my 4/20  Holiday, and if yes today is the best holiday of  the year for to me. I also did my makeup today so I will share  that with you first before I show of my beautiful shiny nubbins....

I used Red Hot Topic Brand for the inside, Coastal Scents Cellini Yellow pigment for the middle and a Green from the 88 Shimmer Palette from Coastal Scents. 
I am very surprised at how my 4/20 Rastafarian Makeup Look came out.
I tried to google some makeup looks inspired by 4/20 but google came up with nothing :(
So hopefully I can inspire some more make-up looks for Rastafarian and  4/20.

On today's super shiny mani...

                        O.P.I Crown Me Already over Sinful Colors Out of This World


                   


All No Flash
OoOoOooOhhHhHHh Flash make it so Shiny....



More with No Flash

I am enjoying keeping shorties so much!!!!
I also really loved my super blingy mani and my beautiful makeup job I did today.
What do ya'll think??

3 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS!!! I have NO talent for makeup, so I'm especially jealous of those of you who can do things like this and NOT look like a circus clown. :::bows:::

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Want to make your money grow?
    Know the best money making system!
    Visit my blog and learn about the innovative system with over 450,000 members!
    It is not a pyramid or multi-level system!
    Attend conferences 24h / 7 days, take your questions and watch as all members are very happy and rich!
    http://jbpfortune.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy the stars from the universe from your nails! Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete