Monday, January 23, 2012

One of Dyan's Favorite Bands.....

I today I have something special for 2 people very dear to my heart One of my Polish Girls daughters had a medical emergency in which she is surely but slowly making progress and alot of us that are doing these mani's also sent her cards so that she know's that we care and she is in our prayers and thoughts.
One of the first things I ever learned about Dyan was that she loves The KottonMouth Kings well it just so happens that I love The KottonMouth Kings as well so I was estatic that we had common interests in music!!
Which brings me to my Team Dyan Mani
 I am proud of this mani I did used a stamp plate and some nail art pens for the black and silver lettering and I used WnW Ink Well for the base and Colorclub Perfect Mol-Ten for the lettering and accent nails

I wanted to share one of my favorite songs with you from KMK I hope you enjoy
Tangerine Sky

I love this song!!!
Hope your feel better soon Dyan 

No comments:

Post a Comment