Thursday, November 3, 2011

Mini Nail Mail and Coastal Scents Mail

Yes I said Mini Nail Mail today heehehe and I also recieved my Coastal Scents order that my girl absolutely loves and swears by she said to me today "Everything they breathe on turns out amazing" with that being said I am super excited for what the mailman brought for me today first I will start with my 
Mini Nail Mail!!!
I recieved my Girly Bits from Pam she was so sweet and sent me these for helping in the naming of some things Thank you Pam 
I will be doing a post  how magnificently epic these are within the next couple of Days!!!
You can all get your own GirlyBits by clicking here 
 I wonder what this could be???
 RazzleDazzle and Street Magic
 Street Magic over NOBEL Navy
I won this mini bottle of Pyrites Booty from Chelsea at Pretty and Polished by me and a girl Carmen teaming up and naming this gold sparkley beauty and you can purchase this and some other amazing colors from the lovely Chelsea just by clicking on her Blog name
Thank Chelsea can't wait to share this with the world
See I told ya'll I had mini nailmail day lol both of my nailmails were mini's and I hopefully will own all of these in full size!!!

~Coastal Scents Mail~

 88 Ultra Shimmer Palette
 Shimmer ShadowWorx Eyeshadow Primer
 Illusion Luxury Gold, Lime Glitter, Orchid Shimmer Mica Powder,Cerulean Mica Powder
Crimson Glitter
 look how pretty and bright
 Interfine Blue Mica Powder, Interfine Pearl Violet Mica Powder
Interfine Red Mica Powder, Interfine Pearl Green Mica Powder
Summit Turqouise Mica Powder, Inter Gold Sparks
Ultra Shimmer Mica, Snowfall White Synthetic Mica 
 Coastal Scents was sweet enough to send me a small sample of their Emerald Sapphire Pigment 
can't wait to try thank you Coastal Scents
African Black Soap 
This is what I originally made the whole order for you get a whole pound for 12.99 I split it with my girl Crystal who recommends the Coastal Scents I seen the soap on the website and told her I wanted to try because I have VERY sensitive skin and am always getting acne so here is a screen shot from the website about the 
African Black Soap

My whole order of the 88 Ultra Shimmer Palette, 13 Micas and Glitters, The Eyeshadow Primer, The pound of African Black Soap and their sweet little exta cost $50 and some change after you spend $50 you get free shipping and they were having a sale their also having a sale till November 10th so ladies go get you some Coastal Scents worth the money and the it says on the site you can use the Micas and Glitters for Frankening and there are TONS to choose from ranging from $1.00 to $2.50 for the one I got. 
The Interface Micas I got can be used alone for a sheer colorful shimmer or over black for an intense color 

4 comments:

  1. Nice haul! I have the black soap and did a blog post about it awhile back. I love it for getting all my makeup off and I have sensitive skin and have no problems. Hope it works for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoaaa those polishes look super trippy! The lime glitter looks AWESOME! Hope you do a look with it soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Connie I cant wait for my skin to be prettyful again it's about time!!!

    I can't wait to do a blogpost and Sneakerette I love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I am glad you got them and love them. I can't wait to see a full post on them ♥

    ReplyDelete