Tuesday, November 29, 2011

MEETING MY POLISH BESTIE SHADOWS NAILS AND LOVE MARILYN SPAM

First I want to start with my polish bestie date we had so much fun sadly we bought NO nailpolishes but she showed me around downtown Boston and I enjoyed every minute spend with my polish bestie Caroline her blog is Shadow's Nail Art you can check her out on her blog she has all kinds of good new stuff coming up 
So here is a small recap of our time together
 We ate at UNO'S because It was the first place I seen that I knew was Gluten-free
 Inside The Prudential Center
 Caroline knew I wanted to take the picture of the big ol building so she told me to take it
 My Favorite Princess had no wand 
 We seen this hat and immediately thought of Laurie the franken master who loooves Elvis
 Caroline at JP Licks!!
They had a giant teacup and took pictures 
Thank You Caroline for letting indulge in my inner tourist I had soooo much fun with you and can't wait to come back so we can do REAL polish shopping and dusty hunting!!!


China Glazes Eye Candy Collection
Love Marilyn


 Love Marilyn With Flash









Love Marilyn No Flash

I LOOOOOOVE Love Marilyn It has Red Glitters and Silver Glitters I am so excited to share the rest of the Eye Candy Collection with everyone and BIG Thanks to my Polish Mommy Lori for finding this collection for me and sending it to me!!!!

The China Glaze Eye Candy Collection

1 comment:

  1. That's so cool, that you got to meet Caroline! I also love, Love Marilyn, its sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete