Saturday, November 19, 2011

Franken Fridays With Our Favorite Franken Queen

Whoooot Lets welcome back my sexy franken master Laurie with a 2nd Franken Friday
and now on to what you all really came here for!!
 
 Hello lovely followers! Jen has asked me back again for another Franken Friday post! WOW what an honor. Today I have for you one of my favorite frankens. I got started in frankening when I first saw Deborah Lippmann's Glitter In The Air--when I saw how much it cost I said whaaaaaaat? That's crazy expensive for a polish (that was my early days lol!) I know I could make something that looked just like it for alot less and therefore I did. I did the same with Essie Starry Starry Night and China Glaze's Grape Crush and I've done it again with Butter London's Black Knight!
I decided to name my franken dupe of Black Knight--Gawain. I love the stories of the Knights of the Round Table and Gawain is one of my favorite knights. He is considered the purest knight by his fellow knights--how terrific is that?
Here he is in all his glory:




 Here's a flash shot of him so you can see the tiny bit of holo glitter I added to him for some extra "punch"

The real beauty about Gawain though is his price! I was able to make him for less than $5! Now to me that's a bargain you can't pass up! 

1 comment: