Monday, November 21, 2011

Dr.'s REMEDY JOLLY & JOY for HOLIDAY 2011 and SURPRISE NEWS from Dr.'s REMEDY



OMG..... 
for starters Dr.'s REMEDY is quickly becoming my favorite brand and their Holiday 2011 collection
takes the cake today I have beautiful fun holiday colors just for your viewing pleasure so more pics less talking!!!
 REVIVE Ruby Red with Flash
 REVIVE Ruby Red no Flash
REVIVE Ruby Red is described as a shimmer-infused, Wizard of Oz-inspired shade of crimson

 ESSENTIAL Emerald with Flash
ESSENTIAL Emerald no Flash
ESSENTIAL Emerald is a take on the classic tree-and-plant-inspired gem of a shade, with a delicate glimmer and unparalleled amounts of glamour

 PASSION Purple with Flash
PASSION Purple no Flash
PASSION Purple is a bombshell-boysenberry with subtle silver meshed throughout
 RESOLUTION Red Glitter with Flash

RESOLUTION Red Glitter No Flash
RESOLUTION Red Glitter is a red-meets-copper spin that's sequin-look-alike laden with high-shine and sparkle
Now onto my Favorite of all of them.....


SERENE Silver Glitter with Flash



SERENE Silver Glitter no Flash
SERENE Silver Glitter is a season sizzler like no other: shine, chic, totally unique in the metallic scene


So... 
Like I said above this is my favorite from Dr.'s REMEDY so far the colors are pretty and unique and of course as always my polishes application was flawless and the Glitters Oh Mylanta the Glitters!!
The Glitters were opaque in 2 coats at first I thought they were gonna be so pretty for layering but I was wrong the first coat was pretty opaque so I added the 2nd coat just for sure measure and they are AMAZING
 You can get your own Dr.'s REMEDYS by going to the website
or by calling 877-3239NAIL (6245)
Please Follow Dr.'s REMEDY on Facebook and folow them on Twitter






Thank You Deborah for sending these polishes for review I LOVE THEM!!
My opinions or views are my own and are in no way influenced by the company

2 comments:

  1. So far I've worn the red glitter and LOVE it, I probably will the silver glitter also. The formulas on these are great plus the coverage is too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this brand before, but the colors look really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete