Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Dr.'s REMEDY FALL FEVER 2011 Swatch and Review




I am so excited to recieve the Fall line of the Dr.'s REMEDY from Deborah over at Dr.'s REMEDY'S and as usual I am not dissapointed you Doctors over at Dr.'s REMEDY need to keep doing your baby safe magic and keeping our pregnant beauties 3free!!
Now onto my Dr.'s REMEDY'S


 DEFENSE Deep Red with Flash
No Flash
 DEFENSE Deep Red is described as A rich bordeaux with a mystifying matte finish 
My opinion on this polish one it's not matte it's a really pretty deep amazing red this is only 2 coats I could of used 3 to make it even deeper  but even at 2 coats it was very bold and vibrant
 NOBEL Navy with Flash
No Flash
NOBEL Navy is described as A sea-at-dusk shade that reflects light and brings dimension to tips and toes alike
**LADIES**
If you want a deep Navy for fall this is the color for you I love this Navy I am not to big on the blues but this SUPER dark blue is perfect to complete any look for this Fall!
You will love it, Your girls will want it, and oh my goodness I just love it!!
 BALANCE Brick with Flash
 No Flash
BALANCE Brick is described as A modern maroon with body and balance
I LOVE this rich red color red is my favorite color and I can never find one that looks pretty on me so I am excited for this red to be in my collection!!!

The application was flawless on all three of the Dr.'s REMEDY'S polishes as I expected!
Big Thanks to Deborah for sending these polishes for review 
My opinions and views are strictly my own
Purchase your own Dr.'s REMEDY at





No comments:

Post a Comment