Saturday, September 24, 2011

Deborah Lipmann Happy Birthday Vs. Confetti Tazmanian Devil

Deborah Lippmann Vs. Confetti
Tonight I was feeling a little wild so I decided to do my first comparison post and boy am I excited I must say in the bottle they look similar  but on the nail they are some very noticable differences!!
Both have large hexagonal and small round fuschia teal and silver glitters.
I put both polishes over WnW Ebony Hates Chris and Sinful Colors San Francisco as well as by themselves
Happy Birthday on pointer and ring Tazmanian Devil on middle and pinky 
With Flash
 No Flash
 Deborah Lippmann Top & Confetti Bottom Over  Ebony Hates Chris
  Deborah Lippmann Top & Confetti Bottom Over San Francisco
 L-R Tazmanian Devil Pinky 1 Coat Happy Birthday Ring 1 Coat
Tazmanian Devil Middle 2 Coats Happy Birthday Pointer 2 Coats
 2 Coats Tazmanian Devil Left Happy Birthday Right
1 Coat Tazmanian Devil Left Happy Birthday Right

So if you make the pictures larger you will see the one noticiable difference between the two polishes Tazmanian Devil has tiny silver flecks of glitter in it and I am in love
 I have to say Thank You for Tazmanian Devil from My Polish Mommy Lori who you can also contact for SPECTRAFLAIR there ois info on the right sidebar on how to get your own spectraflair
I must also thank Andra for Happy Birthday which I won in her giveaway on her blog TheColorBelt

Ladies if you need the Deborah Lippmann Happy Birthday do it go for it it's pretty over a variety of colors and it's $18 and I believe you can get it online .
 Now Confetti Tazmanian Devil is to die for you NEED this! you HAVE to HAVE this!
Like rush out tommorow and look for it at $1.99 it's just as amazing and fun as Happy Birthday but has a extra surprise!!! 

4 comments: