Wednesday, September 28, 2011

China Glaze Kaleidoscope Sale!

Hi there readers of The Exotic Lacquer. My name is Chelsea and Jen is a friend of mine. I write a blog called Pretty and Polished and I am trying to get rid of a heaping pile of China Glaze Kaleidoscope polishes. Jen has so graciously offered up her blog so I can do that. Thanks Jen!! <3<3<3<3<3

This is what I have available:

It's My Turn (5 available) $10

 He's Going In Circles (6 available) $10


Rated Holographic (5 available) $10

GR8 from OMG collection (1 available) $9


None of these prices include shipping. Shipping will be based off of weight and location. If you email me at PrettynLacquer@gmail.com I will get back to you right away with a total. Please don't forget to give me your name and address so I can figure out the costs. Thanks so much everyone!
And a special thanks to Jen! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment