Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Some of My Homemade Goodies

I decided to swatch 2 frankens Jenni When She Smiles from the lovely Laurie Nievin and Spacey Traci from my Boo Brie Chavez they are both very pretty and even though I don't mind having the same polishes as all of you Jenni When She Smiles holds a special place in my heart for many reasons!!

 I Love this franken made by Laurie because she named it after me, I Love Laurie like a fat kid loves cake and I am the only one to have one as well as green is one of my favorite colors!!!





 And of course I can never leave a mani alone so I added a little here Orly Here Comes  Trouble for the simple fact I LOVE GREEN!!!








And my next stunning little beauty is Spacey Traci made by Brie who I also am close with and  when I wear this I feel like a smurf threw up on my finger tips and I love it I love all the glitter and the blue is bright especially when I put it over Dr. Remedies Lovely Lavender
















So I hope you ladies enjoy and Laurie will be doing a Feature Franken Post every 2 weeks
So Stay Tuned.....

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Jenni when she smiles is so pretty!
    And you did an awesome job capturing the holoness in Spacey Traci! It looks good.

    ReplyDelete