Thursday, July 14, 2011

Top 10 Award I Feel So Special!!!

Thank you to Debbie @ Maybe Your The Crazy One for tagging me!!



\

Here are the Top 10 rules:

Here are the Top 10 Award rules:
1. Thank the person who tagged you and link their blog.
2. Put the Top 10 award logo on your blog.
3. List your top 10 cosmetics.
4. Choose 10 bloggers to tag, link their blogs and let them know.

Here is a list of my top ten cosmetics: (I don't use to many different cosmetic items SO, I am adding in skin care and beauty items LOL)
1. Maybelline Matte mouse light 4
2. H.I.P Eyeshadow Duos I love these things!!!
3. Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara (my lashes are really growing)
4. Clinque Blushes (I have a couple)
5. Neosporin Lip Heath
6. Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner Automatic Pencils & Pens (for that perfect line)
7.False Eyelashes (I cannot live without these)
8. I know this is random but I love Crest Pro Heath ToothPaste Whitening
9. Clinique Take The Day Away Makeup Remover Or Claire's Makeup Remover
10. Burt's Bee's Radience Lotion w/ Royal Jelly

The ten bloggers I will tag are:

CherryGlamGirl
Shadow's Nail Art
HauteLaquer
The Kaos Theroy
Short Wide Nail's
Painted Pixies
Manicure Addict
Elemental Styles
Rebecca Likes Nails
Nails By Kate Vergara

No comments:

Post a Comment