Friday, July 22, 2011

Finally a Manicure Post!

Okay ladies I finally have an actual nail post for you WITH pictures! I know…I surprised myself also. I have been thinking about this color combo for a couple of days now which must have been a sign because it turned out wonderful:) I love it! Let’s get to the pictures because we all know that is the most important part…

I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Mint Sorbet with Boom Boom NAILED IT over top. BBNI was a franken sent to me by a wonderful lady Laurie…She makes amazing frankens and this one is based off of Deborah Lippmann’s Boom Boom Pow. As the name says, Laurie NAILED IT! It is a perfect match and quickly became my favorite layering polish…Thanks Laurie!

Not sure what you all think but I like the Xtreme Wear polish, mostly because it is fairly cheap with a large color selection. I only had slight bubbling but that is 100% my fault. I shook the heck out of the Mint Sorbet and applied pretty thick because I was watching TV…Say Yes To The Dress sucks me in everytime…

Hope you all enjoy…the manicure that is and not the fact that my hands are freakishly while and alien-like...cross my heart it is just the flash and not a lack of sunlight...

Ashley Marie

3 comments:

  1. Nice Frankening Laurie and Ashley Im love with Extreme wears I can tell we only have drugstores in our towns we have limited selection

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay it looks mahvelous over Mint Sorbet!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty! It reminds me of a dinosaur's egg! LOL
    but that's so cute~

    ReplyDelete