Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My Must Have Beauty Products

 I love this makeup  remover from Claire's It doesn't leave your face greasy and I haven't had any breakours since I have been using it
 Now this stuff right here AMAZING!!!! Its Burt's Bee's Radiance Body Lotion it smells so good and doesnt leave you feeling residuey I must say I love Burt's Bee's Ive used their Shampoo & Conditioner, Hand Sanitizer, Lotions, Lip Balms, Foot and Hand Cremes and I have not had one negative thing to say!!
You must try the Shampoo & Conditioner It was the pomegranite one...
 This is what I recommend for exfoliating days not every day but on those days where you need that deep clean feeling It has a amazing smell to it
Now this stuff here The got2b Smooth Operator Lustre Lotion is infused with Cashmere and it makes your hair beyond soft and the Aussies Scrunch and Catch The Wave are for my lazy days I also love their 3 minute miracle conditioner and I am currently using some of Aussie's shampoo and conditioner!!!

So you Ladies should give some of these things a try I promise you will love them just as me and as for you Polish Addicts I promise There will be a polish post as soon as I get my nail mail from Lori Stevens

No comments:

Post a Comment